• Currently engaged as Founder & Managing Director of Disciples India Group,Bengaluru consisting of three Organizations namely Disciples India Educational Resources Pvt Ltd, Talents India Learning Academy & Talents India Marketing and has established entrepreneurial activities in the area of skills development, entrepreneurship, management consulting services for the students of commerce, management & engineering students and higher educational institutions in particular & prospective clients in general since september 2014.
. An Academic Professional in Faculty of Management with 26 years of academic & 6 years of industry experience. A Governing Council Member of IZEE Education Trust, Bengaluru & President, Karnataka Chapter of Narain Sewa Sanstha, Bengaluru.
• Contributed towards Institution development as Principal & Director at Don Bosco Institute of Bio Sciences & Management Studies, Bangalore by designing & implementing suitable policy changes in the institution culture, programs & activities. Efforts yielded results in a short span of time in making it a NAAC Graded accredited institution, added programs, infrastructure and financial strengths to the Institution for its future growth.
• Designed & Managed as Director – South India the academic, administration, in house soft skill training & on the job training components of 3500 students of industry integrated professional programs of three leading Universities in South India. Also, worked on online education & e-governance projects of NIAM Group, New Delhi.
• Contributed as Professor & HOD as well as Director towards building effective Departments of Management Studies for delivering management education to build careers of students at five institutions of Bangalore.
• Recognized Research Supervisor for PhD & M. Phil programs. Also, a project guide for several MBA students of associated Universities.
• Providing professional management consultancy services to interested organizations, institutions & individuals.